Does your company intend to start doing business in Iran or to develop its activities there? As an Iranian business, are you interested in the prospects offered by regional or global expansion of your activities?
SCM Pars is one of the most prominent legal service providers in Iran.
The team at SCM Pars includes lawyers licensed to practice in Iran and experienced in advising on international matters. When supporting the projects of multinationals in Iran and those of Iranian companies in Europe and elsewhere, we work with clients in English and German, as well as the national language, Persian.
Advisory services to support your business
SCM Pars can assist companies in the following areas around their business activities in Iran and abroad:
- Advice on market entry in Iran and abroad;
- Support for business negotiations with international and Iranian partners;
- M&A, corporate acquisitions, equity stakes, joint ventures;
- Company formation, registration and obtaining of various approvals, including an investment protection license (FIPPA license);
- Distribution and commercial agency law;
- Employment law;
- Sector expertise in the following areas: Automotive, Engineering, Energy, Mining Industry and Banking.
Please do not hesitate to contact us – our team is available at any time to discuss your options and your specific requirements with regard to legal advice.